- Strike the perfect balance between stability and cushioning in the Salomon® S-Lab Wings 8 SG trail-running shoe.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: S-Lab Wings 7 SG.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 9 mm.
- Designed for superior grip and performance on technical descents over slick or soft surfaces.
- Anti-debris mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Profeel film engages during the transition phase for added support and rolling during toe off.
- SENSIFIT™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, for a secure, snug fit.
- Lace pocket.
- QUICKLACE™ system allows for one-pull adjustments.
- Protective synthetic toe cap.
- Thin tongue and padded collar.
- ENDOFIT™ internal sleeve hugs the foot in all the right places for improved feedback and foot wrapping.
- Comfortable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded textile insole.
- Descent Control features a combination of grip, fit, and protective technologies that work together to enhanced the downhill running experience.
- Dual-density, injected and compressed EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 29 mm/20 mm.
- Wet Traction Contagrip® outsole delivers exceptional grip in wet conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 8.5, Women's 9.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Sale Summer Salomon S-Lab Wings 8 SG Black Racing Red White men Black Racing Red White