- Keep up with miles and hours of training with the Altra Footwear® One v3!
- Predecessor: One 2.5.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Ideal for running, racing, speed work, training, and walking.
- Updated, reinforced synthetic upper with TPU overlays is lightweight and quick to dry.
- Lace-up closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded mesh and tongue offers comfort against foot.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- InnerFlex™ EVA technology adapts to foot's natural flex by employing omnidirectional flex grooves in the midsole.
- Contoured footbed helps with a natural ride.
- FootShape™ toe box allows toes to relax and move freely, providing enhanced comfort, natural stability, and a more powerful toe-off.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ technology promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- Blown rubber FootPod outsole.
- Last: PFS1.5-M
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Summer Cheap Altra Footwear One V3 Orange Black men CTJ6E2VZF