- The PUMA® Safety Dakar Low SD work shoe has a motorsport-inspired look but with all the safety protection and comfort technology needed to perform at your best every day.
- Suede leather upper.
- Steel toe cap meets ASTM F 2413-5 I/C 75 safety standards for impact and compression protection.
- Work shoe is static dissipative which reduces the accumulation of static electricity by conducting the body charge to the properly grounded flooring system.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- High performance evercushion® Plus footbed uses a combination of low density cellular BASF Polyurethane and PORON® to protect the heel and ball of the foot providing superior cushioning and shock absorption.
- Slip-resistant motorsport rubber outsole with iCell technology that enhances cushioning and offers excellent stability.
- Sole is also heat resistant up to 572°F, and meets ASTM F 1677 Mark II rating standards, ensuring secure contact to the ground.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Official Spring PUMA Safety Dakar Low SD Grey men Grey